What is the transaction code for creating new pricing procedure and how to
attach it to specific plant?
You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing >
Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing
You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru
trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:
2. Distribution Channel
4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)
5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)
Hope this helps.
Reg pricing procedure.
1. Use transaction code v/07 to create a access sequence and assign tables
based on which you want to carry on
pricing as accesses.
2. Use transaction code v/06 to define condition type. It can be for base
price, discount, freight etc.,
(Do assign relevant access sequence)
3. Use transaction code v/08 to define pricing procedure.
4. Assign this to your relevant sales area+ dpp+cupp.
While specifying requirement, we can give reqt no.22 which specifies that
plant has to be set. This is generally done for output taxes since output taxes
depend upon the delivering plant. But directly there is no assignment between
plant and pricing procedure.