For the calibration of the equipments, PM-QM route can
be used. Create equipments, category "Q", create maintenance plan, task list or
measuring points ,create maint order-inspection lot. update calibration results
in order/ lot. complete order/ UD of lot.
1. What is category "Q"..
2. You have mentioned “task list or measuring points”.
What is a measuring point? Are measuring points to be
What are the advantages of using measuring points?
Do we have to use either measuring point or task list
What should be the Usage for task list? Do we have to
create task list thru QP01
3. When do you see the inspection lot for calibration..
is it after release of
maint order..how can we display insp lot..
4. Is result recording / UD to be made thru QE01 /
How do you update calibration results in order / lot
and complete the lot..
5. What master data needs to be created from QM side
for calibration of test
I think PM guy has to create equipments, measuring
points, maint order.
Am I correct?
1. Category Q is for the “Test Equipment”
2. No it’s not compulsory to create measuring points
you can do with task list (Create Task with T-code IA05 – general task list for
maintenance only difference you will see from inspection plan is that you have
to give Maint. Package i.e. frequency & use order type PM05 in plan & in task
list give inspection point 300 & usage 4 (four)
3. Inspection lots are generated based upon your
frequency set in the Maintenance plan & Task list, you can see the lot only
after you have done maint plan scheduling (T-code IP10)
4. Result recording will be done through QE17 or qe53
here select the lot origin 14 & for UD qa11
5. Master data will be
a) Equipment (ie01)
b) MIC’s (QS21)
c) Task list (IA05)
d) Maint. Plan (IP01)
e) Scheduling (IP10)