Header conditions are those which appear in the header
level of any sales order. these conditions are to be entered manually and get
distributed automatically and the basis for distribution are taken from the NET
VALUE of items mentioned at item level.
When we go to the conditions section in a sales order,
where the details of pricing is mentioned, here we add these conditions.
Whenever any Header Condition is used, it overrides the
PR00 condition type.
Examples of header condition.
- HA00 - % Based Header Condition.
- RB00 - Absolute or numeric value which applies to all
- HB00 - Numeric value or Absolute
value. *-- Vivek Chokshi
What is the difference between group condition and header condition?
Group Condition: You can use this is feature of a condition type to apply
price or discount for a material based on common property.
Header Condition: This is a manual condition which you apply to header
(Condition screen) of a sales document. This amount is applicable to all items.
Usage of this feature is to apply price / discount for a specific group of
1. You maintained a discount based condition record fbased on material group
( = 01 for example). You maintained scales also.
All the material is having the material group = 01.
3. While calculating the discount, because of this group condition, system
add the quantities of items which have material group = 01. In the above example
total quantity is = 109. System apply a discount of Rs. 110.00 to each item
irrespective of the individual quantities.
4. If you have not activated the group condition feature, system determines
the discount value based on individual item quantity which is as below.
ITEM 1 - 25 No's Rs. 105.00
ITEM 2 - 3 No's Rs. 100.00
ITEM 3 - 12 No's Rs. 105.00
ITEM 4 - 27 No's Rs. 105.00
ITEM 5 - 62 No's Rs. 115.00
5. Is it clear now. Just try a sales order and see the out come
Procedure to Test:
1. Create 3 materials. Maintain Material Group of each item is same.
2. Activate the condition type as a group condition.
3. Create a condition record for this condition type with scales.
4. Process a sales order for a customer with these three material with different
5. Check the outcome.