Create and process a return delivery with reference to the original purchase
order using the functions of Inventory Management (IM). Make sure Movement type
is 102 and stock type indicator to the stock to which the goods were originally
posted with the usage decision (for example, F for unrestricted use stock or S
for blocked stock).
Step 2. - Quality Management (QM)
Cancel the inspection lot in QM using the function to change the usage
Logistics - Quality management - Quality inspection - Inspection lot - Usage
decision - Change with History - Usage decisions - Functions - Cancel lot
How can we reverse the GRN ? Status : Insp Lot generated, Result recorded, UD done, Stock posting done (QI
stock to Unrestricted stock).
Kindly do the following :
Choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Inventory Management -> Goods
Movement -> Goods receipt -> For purchase order -> PO number known.
- The initial screen for creating a goods receipt for a purchase order
- In the field for the movement type, enter 102 (goods receipt for a purchase
order into warehouse - reversal).
- In the field for the purchase order, enter the purchase order number for the
original goods receipt.
- You can copy the purchase order number from the inspection lot.
- Choose Enter to display the selection screen for the purchase order items.
- Select the purchase order item for which you want to create the goods receipt
and set the Stock type indicator to the stock to which the goods were originally
posted with the usage decision (for example, F for unrestricted-use stock or S
for blocked stock).
- Save the goods receipt and exit the Materials Management component.
Choose Logistics -> Quality management -> Quality inspection -> Inspection
lot -> Usage decision -> Change with history.
- The initial screen for changing a usage decision appears.
- Enter the number of the inspection lot for which you previously made the usage
decision and choose Usage decision (UD).
To cancel the inspection lot, choose Usage decision -> Functions -> Cancel
lot in the usage decision screen.