What is the pocess of creating the stock transfer order? W hat is the
essential inputs of stock trans. order?
This is only within the comp.code(w/o SD)
1. Mat.(1434)should be maintained in both the plants.(@1000&1100).
2. Should have enough stock in supplying plant(1000).
3. Make its supplying plant as a vendor in vendor master record in receiving
4. Make it receiving plant as a customer in customization.
Create customer (xd01) & and define the shipping data for plants in both the
Path: spro – img – material mgmt – purchasing – po – set up STO – define
shipping data -
- (1 by1 )
In Receiving plant (1100) - In Supplying plant (1000)
Customer num. - 123345 (for ex.) - Customer num. - ---------(don’t
Sales org. yyy Sales org. yyy
Dist. Channel yy - Dist. Channel yy
Sales div. y Sales div.
5. Assign doc. Type is “NL” for intra company STO. If - STO is inter
company,Assign doc. Type is “NLCC”.
- Position doc type is “UB”
- Enter supplying plant(1000) & doc type (NL)&checking rule (ex:01)
6.Assign doc. Type is “UB” to u’r plants.(PO)
Go for new entries -
Enter supplying plant(1000) & Receiving plant (1100)&doc type (UB).
7. Create a PO, choose the doc type is ‘UB’ & item cat.’U’, Enter supplying
plant as a vendor in PO - of the receiving plant(1100).
8. Provide this num (PO) to SD people, they will do the delivery by using
transactional code is VL10B.
9. Sales people they will provide “out bound delivery num”.
10. Do the GR. In GR the second tab 05 outbound delivery instead of PO
11. See the stock overview in the receiving & supplying plants.