1. Purchase Requistation : First Purchase requisation has to made to purchase
department wheever the product need by the user or production depaartment.They
are created by tcode me51k.
2. Once the purchase requested, then the purchase department will search for
the materail, where available and when available. That is called Material
3. After the search of material is over, then look for who are the parties ,
who is going to supplies the material in competitive rate. Then select the
correct vendor is known as material determination.
4. After that Tender process done through Tcode-ME41.
5. After finilisation of Tender, the vendor selected and purchase order
issued. The Creation of Purchase Order is ME21N. There will not be any finance
entry while creating the Purchase Order.
6. Once the purchase order issued, then by the terms of PO, the vendor will
supply the materials. The Receipt of Good (GR) , done through MIGO or if it is
an service entry done through ML81N.
GR/IR clearing is a intermediate account, will be used to connect cost and
In GR/IR clearin a/c - 1. Assesable Value
2. Sales Tax
ie., Other than Cenvat Clearing will be there.
7. After the receipt of material, the Good Receipt along with Invoice Bill
submitted to the Excise person handling Central Excise matters, to take Credit
of duty for the product.
The entry will be
1. Cenvat Clearin a/c - cr
RG23a Part II a/c - dr
RG23a Part II cess a/c - dr.
8. From the Excise person , the bill move towards the person who passing the
bills for payment. He will do the Invoice Receip First through MIRO. Here two
document will be created, one for MM and one for FI.
The entry will be
Vendor a/c - Cr-
Gr/IR Clearing a/c - dr
Cenvat Clearing a/c- dr.
9. After finalisation of Invoice receipt, the bill is for Payment process
mode through F-53.