SAP Jobs »
SAP - MM » Requirement for SAP MM/WM-Associate Consultant at iGATE
Requirement for SAP MM/WM-Associate Consultant at iGATE
iGATE Global Solutions
3 - 8 Years
Designation:SAP MM/WM-Associate Consultant / Consultant / Sr Consultant-20378
Reference code: 20378
Skill Area: SAP MM/WM
Job Title: Associate Consultant / Consultant / Sr Consultant
Exp: 3 to 10 yrs
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Require SAP WM consultant with a minimum 3-4 years of experience in implementation of SAP WM module in close integration to core SAP Logistics modules.
- Candidate must have gone through a complete cycle of ASAP methodology and must have experience as functional consultant in at least 2+ end to end implementation projects.
- Candidate should have indepth knowledge of warehouse management, inventory/goods movement ( inbound, outbound and the transfers) processes as well as SAP/IM expertise & ability to provide expertise in the area of SAP WM configuration throughout each implementation stage
- Track progress, propose and maintain reporting to client management team. Coordinate training and related documentation requirements with team and provide feedback where appropriate to ensure quality delivery.
- Candidate should be well versed with integration scenarios involving MM, SD, and PP with WM module.
- Candidate should possess knowledge on the Handling unit management and Batch management functionalities.
- Exposure to RF processes would be an added advantage.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate excellent communication and client interaction skills.
- He/She should be willing to work in shifts and should show good attitude towards learning new.
- WM Implementation in Manufacturing Industries will be an added advantage.
Contact Person: Priya
Experience:3 - 8 Years
Industry Type:IT-Software/ Software Services
Role:Outside Technical Consultant
Functional Area:ERP, CRM
Education:UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization,MCA - Computers
Location:Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Keywords:SAP MM / WM,
iGATE Global Solutions
158 - 162 & 165 - 170 EPIP Phase II
iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE) is the first Business Outcomes driven integrated Technology and
Operations (iTOPS) solutions provider with a global delivery model. iGATE enables
clients to optimize their business through a combination of process investment strategies,
technology leverage and business process outsourcing and provisioning. Our unique business model aligns with the clientâ€™s strategic objectives to achieve operational efficiencies, increase cost variability and rationalize their current operating environment. iGATE has over 8000 employees and 7 development centers in Australia, India, Japan, Malaysia and Mexico. iGATE has offices in 12 countries and 4 continents. With industry expertise spanning 16 years, iGATE has developed the right solutions with its Business Outcomes driven approach for industry verticals â€" Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Health Care, Media & Entertainment and Telecom & Hi-Tech. For more information, please visit www.igate.com