Processing Classes determines how wage types are processed during the payroll run. Sap has given 1-89 as standard processing classes and you can create custom specific processing classes as per your requirement
In the standard system, processing class 15 determines how a wage type is valuated in accordance with the principle of averages.
The standard system permits the following specifications for processing class 15:
Specification 1: Formula frame for averages over the last 3 months
Specification 2: Formula frame for averages over the last 12 months
Wage type characteristic that controls processing when evaluating and displaying the payroll results.
An evaluation class has different specifications.
- Specification 00: no printing on the form
- Specification 01: prints personal payments/deductions
- Specification 02: prints wage types included in the total gross amount
- Specification 03: prints wage types derived from time-based payments and included in the total gross amount.
Evaluation Class 01: Assignment of Wage Types to Symbolic Accounts
- Specification 20: Direct Labor Cost
- Specification 26: Recalculation Difference
- Specification 27: Over Payment
- Specification 30: Salaries
Wage Type should be added or cumulated to the respective Wage Type when processing payroll.