CRM provides powerful analytical tools to help you and your business partners identify market segments for specific products and services, coordinate sales and marketing efforts, and turn customer information into real sales results.
mySAP CRM provides your sales, customer service, and top management staff with immediate information on customer habits and market trends.
CRM – part of the MySAP Business Suite – a central CRM server providing access to various systems via various channels
CRM as a central CRM Server
- Interaction Center – enables customers to contact service or sales reps by phone, fax or email
- Internet Access – internet components of CRM
- Mobile Clients and Handheld Devices – for mobile sales or service reps..
- The CRM solution offers the following fully integrated connections:
Built on top of SAP WebAS – provides: Scalability, Platform Independence, Full ABAP Development Environment, Software Logistics
- SAP R/3 Backend (ECC) providing the ERP functions
- SAP BW system – the data warehouse solution
- SAP APO system as a global ATP check
- SAP Enterprise Portal – integrated access to all systems
CRM Server Contains: CRM Server Applications, Main Parts of CRM Middleware, CRM Database