Restricting Good Receipt Unless Production Order
SAP Production Planning Ticket:
Restricting good receipt in MB31 unless the production order is confirmed.
My client uses CO11N for activity confirmation. They
are not using auto goods receipt for this transaction. Instead they are using
MB31, 101 movement type. This 2 transactions are independent of each other. Now
the user wants that unless the order is confirmed there should not any goods
receipt. Means the system should not allow MB31-101 movement against the order
if it is not confirmed through CO11N.
1. Use Tcode BS02 ( Customising USer status profile).
2. Select the order type which you want to configure (eg:PP000001) and choose
3. In the User status table do the following:
a. In the status no field type"1" , status field "Sta1", short text"GR not
allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats
b.Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "sta2", short text"Gr
allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".
4. Select the STA1 line and choose details. select the "create"button.select
the "GR for prod order", mark "forbidden
radio button" and "set radio button".
5. Select the STA2 line and choose details. Selct the "create"button. select
"confirm order", mark "permitted radio button" and "set radio button". Next
choose "GR for prod order" , mark "permitted radio button".
Create a prod order and check whether the required scenario is working.